Task Proposal: Centralized account management

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Jan 24 16:01:18 UTC 2012

I wrote about the topic in some thread, but let me repeat since I have
no idea where :)

With SElinux, D-Bus can be secured. There are also other secure ipc
libraries that work with SElinux.

But:
- I don't think we have any SElinux experts here
- SElinux is not really ubiquitous on Linux to be able to depend on it
- It still provides no IPC encryption, but only access control

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard