Task Proposal: Plasma Media Center

Sinny Kumari ksinny at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 14:37:26 UTC 2012

Yes, PMC is already usable, it can be used to browse pictures, videos,
music from both the filesystem and PA data models.
Further we've ported the old architecture and now its QML friendly which
allowed us to write the whole UI in QML.

So what I think is same as Marco and Aaron, lets see which of these we find
more usable at the end of this release cycle and we can decide.
Nevertheless, people would be able to install any one of the two,
regardless of the default.

http://www.sinny.in