Private Activities rpm packages

Lamarque V. Souza lamarque at kde.org
Wed Jan 18 12:12:15 UTC 2012

Em Wednesday 18 January 2012, martin brook escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> Looking a this from the Mer point of view there are a couple of points :-
>
> 1. Mer currently has util-linux 2.19.1, I will raise a bug to get this
> upgraded to 2.20 or latest upstream.

	There is no need for you to upgrade, fuse requires util-linux 2.18 so
you are Ok. I upgraded to 2.20 because it is the latest one I could find in
obs and the MeeGo image uses 2.16.

> 2. Mer has systemd and not sysvinit system so that may need some work.
> Modules can be configured at /etc/modules-load.d/*.conf

	Also no need to upgrade. Sysvinit is not a requirement, I changed
sysvinit package just to make it not conflict with util-linux (both include
the same file).

	So for Mer you just need to include encfs, fuse and rlog. Just ignore
util-linux and sysvinit packages from Project:KDE:Security.