Private Activities rpm packages

martin brook martin.brook100 at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:57:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

Looking a this from the Mer point of view there are a couple of points :-

1. Mer currently has util-linux 2.19.1, I will raise a bug to get this
upgraded to 2.20 or latest upstream.
2. Mer has systemd and not sysvinit system so that may need some work.
Modules can be configured at /etc/modules-load.d/*.conf

BR

vgrade