Private Activities rpm packages

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Wed Jan 18 12:18:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

>I have been changing the activity configuration dialog to add a switch to
mark one activity as private like in the mock-ups Fania sent to the list
last Monday. It should be >ready by the evening (Brazil's time :-)).

Does the password configuration part contain the re-type field and the
"show password" checkbox?

>. there is a Ok and Cancel buttons in the kdialog used to ask for
password. When we click/tap on the Cancel button or when the password is
wrong kamd should not try >to open the private activity and try to open a
public one, like we have been discussing in the other thread. For now it
opens the private one even if the encryped data >remains inaccessible.

Please do not open the last public activity when a wrong password was
entered, this is very bad user feedback ;)
Instead, show the dialog again (or keep it open) with this message in red
above the input box: "The password is incorrect".
Open the last public activity only when the user taps "cancel".

Thanks,
Thomas