tasks nobody claymed(yet)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Feb 13 12:47:28 UTC 2012

On Monday, February 13, 2012 10:00:50 Alex Fiestas wrote:

> So, what about Active?

i. want. a. dancing. banana.

;)

it's looking really, really good already. on tablet, the window will always be
maximized, so having the UI look and work nicely at sizes like 800x480 and up
is important. one thing that would be nice is having the video under the
controls (so it has the most space possible) and having the controls appear on
mouse press (aka "finger touches the screen") in an overlay at the bottom.

it probabyly also makes sense to use a dark background rather than the
standard light gray, much as video players tend to (and for the same reasons).

these are small things, though, it's already looking really nice. we just need
to look at what the dependencies are now to make sure we can deliver them on
Mer ...