tasks nobody claymed(yet)

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Mon Feb 13 09:00:50 UTC 2012

We had to delay a bit the sprint but at last it happened 2 days ago, in case
you don't know the results: http://www.proli.net/2012/02/12/kamoso-sprint/

The status:
Technically-wise we are happy with it, there are still a few things to fix but
it is looking great :)

GUI-wise, we will focus (for the next days-weeks) on finishing the desktop
interface which basically means re-doing what we had in QWidgets.

So, what about Active?

I think that we should wait a few more days or even a couple of weeks until we
merge the qtquick branch into master, once that's donde will be the perfect
time for writting an active interface.

BTW would be awesome if when doing the active interface we can work together
with a designer so we don't have to spend much time iterating in a GUI that
probably won't be splendid :p

Cheers !