Ann: PA Handbook in english

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun Dec 2 19:34:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

- I don't see the .docbook file in your repo, only the 2 pdf.
- how do you create the PDF from it?

I think it will only succeed if it is in the KDE infrastructure: it should be in KDE git repo, in playground until it is mature enough to be moved to some other place and then to get translated by all translation teams (around 50 teams).
For translations, KDE has a specific process to extract strings from .docbook and put them in a po file so that translators can translate using Lokalize and translation memory and such.

You can leave the files in Sourceforge but I doubt many people will make the effort to improve/correct them.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie