Ann: PA Handbook in english

Sascha Manns Sascha.Manns at open-slx.de
Sun Dec 2 19:07:29 UTC 2012

Hello Anne-Marie,

Sascha Manns wrote at Samstag, 1. Dezember 2012, 14:48:18:
> > - in the KDE repository
>
> that can be. How can i check in this into a KDE repository?
>
> > - available to the KDE translation teams.
>
> That's no problem too...
I've thought about these two issues this weekend. And i come to an conclusion.

For now i leave the book sources into sourceforge. But everyone (the KDE
translation team too) is invited to work with the booksources into the
Sourceforge repository.

Its very easy to create a new subfolder like "fr". I can copy the present
status of the english handbook to that new subfolder, so you have the english
text and can translate it directly.

All content is welcome: articles, sections and so on. Also it would be
interesting to have some Mer related things. :-)

Have a nice day
Sascha
--
Sincerly yours
Sascha Manns

open-slx GmbH, GF: Dr. Ing. Stefan Werden , HR: 25786, Ust-ID: DE267619018
Einsteinring 7, 90 453 Nuremberg / Germany