VideoPlayer

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Fri Sep 16 08:10:21 UTC 2011

Since we have no touchy-feely media player, I've created one in plasma-
mobile/applications/videoplayer.

It is largely a clone of imageviewer but it plays videos.

This is only a very simple player based on QWidgets (Phonon on QML would
be risky for PA1) that implements a part of mpris2 dbus interface so that
I can control it from the recommendations.

Please make packages of it (that is, include it in the image)

If anyone is interested, work on it - you have full freedom to do anything
as long as the current dbus interface continues to work.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you
stop laughing.