Release Checklist Plasma Active One

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:48:48 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 05 October 2011, you wrote:

> Overall this works well. The full orange slice (I like it.) and the
> partial slice logo with the app name is good.
>
> bottom text with pointers is a good approach...simple, sparse, leading
> to more information for people who want it.
>
> The texture on the letters and logo doesn't make sense to me. Seems
> like it should be clean, lightweight, in motion, modern. Letters

well, the central point of all the design (starting from most of the plasma
theme, even) was to me as much as possible organic and un-shiny (whatever it
means, the most far as possible to the apple style, that is clean to the point
to look like a swiss clinic)

and yes, that texture is definitely too strong in that one, but was the
central point of the whole design, roughness, heavy duty, outdoor ;)

can be tried in a different style, but i think the whole page should look
quite different in that case (definitely more whitish, but could decrease the
overall contrast a bit much)