Some of the things needed for 1.0

Markus Slopianka markus.s at kdemail.net
Sun Oct 2 14:18:32 UTC 2011

On Sonntag 02 Oktober 2011 15:19:47 Ivan Čukić wrote:

> If calligra ppl want to implement pdf and other format's support,
> fine, if not we can't use it.

At least PDF support is definitely planned.

> If yes, we can use it, but not before it
> becomes more stable, like okular currently is.

You called for a touchscreen version of Okular which requires a completely new GUI which
is _currently_ not available.
Embedding the Okular KPart in Calligra would combine Okular's stability with Calligra's
touch GUI. That would be a relatively easy stop-gap solution until native Calligra PDF
support is ready.

PS: Please use Reply To List. Your mails always end up in the wrong folder. Thanks.