Plasma-Active pre-installed

Lamarque V. Souza lamarque at kde.org
Mon Dec 12 18:50:51 UTC 2011

Em Monday 12 December 2011, Mario Fux escreveu:
> Morning
>
> I know that's a bit on the last minute as IIRC tomorrow is the release of
> PA Two. So here in short my proposal or thing:
> My company (which atm consists just of myself and I ;-) will ship PA pre-
> installed on the PointOfView TAB-TEGRA-10-1 including a 8GB microSD Card.
> The device and offer is of course targeted to developers and bleeding edge
> users (and not yet end users). The price would be 350 CHF or 290 EUR
> (excl. shipping) and 5 EUR of each sold device will go (as with the other
> simple computers on asimplecomputer.com) to KDE e.V. (and another 5 EUR
> either to PA directly or to
> MER, don't know yet enough about the MER structure). I hope this doesn't
> interfere with any plans of the PA companies and as an 10inch device it
> shouldn't interfere with your 7inch tablets (which I'm still interested in
> of course). So would this be of interest for you and your announcement
> tomorrow? Thus you could even fulfil your idea/annoucement (as done in
> Randa and other places) of shipping a preinstalled device with PA till the
> end of the year... ;-).

	Hi Mario,

	Everybody is in a hurry to finish everything for the release tomorrow. I
guess we will have to talk about this after the PA 2 release. I am new to the
project so I am not the best person to answer your questions although I am
sympathetic to the idea.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
KDE's Network Management maintainer