Plasma-Active pre-installed

Stefan Werden stefan.werden at open-slx.de
Mon Dec 12 19:34:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

there are also other partners which doing contributions. So I feel if
KDE likes this they should do this in a separate press release. Driving
such models is not very unusual in open source.
So my personal meaning is: this has nothing to do with the PA2 Press
release. It has something to do with partnering and therefore you should
do this with KDE e.V.

regards,

Stefan