Plasma-Active pre-installed

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Mon Dec 12 15:09:21 UTC 2011

Morning

I know that's a bit on the last minute as IIRC tomorrow is the release of PA
Two. So here in short my proposal or thing:
My company (which atm consists just of myself and I ;-) will ship PA pre-
installed on the PointOfView TAB-TEGRA-10-1 including a 8GB microSD Card. The
device and offer is of course targeted to developers and bleeding edge users
(and not yet end users). The price would be 350 CHF or 290 EUR (excl.
shipping) and 5 EUR of each sold device will go (as with the other simple
computers on asimplecomputer.com) to KDE e.V. (and another 5 EUR either to PA
directly or to
MER, don't know yet enough about the MER structure). I hope this doesn't
interfere with any plans of the PA companies and as an 10inch device it
shouldn't interfere with your 7inch tablets (which I'm still interested in of
course). So would this be of interest for you and your announcement tomorrow?
Thus you could even fulfil your idea/annoucement (as done in Randa and other
places) of shipping a preinstalled device with PA till the end of the year...
;-).

griits
Mario