Using Tellico do make a website

José Marcio Martins da Cruz jose.marcio.mc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 20:56:30 GMT 2024

Hi,

On 2/23/24 20:06, Bruno Cornec wrote:
> Hello,

> AS I had a similar need as you, I did it on my side with some perl
> script using templating. Only tested with my collections, but ready to
> fix bugs if you have some using it on yours ;-)

Perl... I've done many things with perl many years ago. I've switched to python for professional reasons. Hard to

> https://github.com/bcornec/tellico2html/tree/master

It seems interesting and very complete. I'll play with it as soon I have some time.

> My use case is on a computer, but I already looked at the files on a
> phone. Someone with CSS/JS knowledge could surely improve stuff.

For the moment, I just export the html file and push it to an internet server somewhere. It seems to me that the reasons
it's very slow on the smartphone are the size of the page and that the search is done with javascript included on the
page, which is very slow on the smartphone.

CSS... I just understand the idea, not enough to build something from scratch, for the moment. I've never had my hands
on JS.

Thanks for your message. I'll take a look on you stuff.

Best

José-Marcio