Using Tellico do make a website

Bruno Cornec bruno at musique-ancienne.org
Fri Feb 23 19:06:11 GMT 2024

Hello,

José Marcio Martins da Cruz said on Thu, Feb 22, 2024 at 04:23:52PM +0100:
>For the moment, I've only digged into tellico database file format and it's just an idea on how I'd like to do that.

AS I had a similar need as you, I did it on my side with some perl
script using templating. Only tested with my collections, but ready to
fix bugs if you have some using it on yours ;-)

https://github.com/bcornec/tellico2html/tree/master

My use case is on a computer, but I already looked at the files on a
phone. Someone with CSS/JS knowledge could surely improve stuff.

HTH,
Bruno.
--
Des infos sur la musique ancienne  -- http://www.musique-ancienne.org