Thanks for all the hard work! and how soon would the binaries for R 4.2.X be available?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at kdemail.net
Sat Apr 30 21:00:54 BST 2022

On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 09:15:34 -0500
DES Alfonso Cano Robles <alfonsociologo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since I'm using the CRAN version of R,
> Is there any chance the daily builds or "
> https://launchpad.net/~rkward-devel/+archive/ubuntu/rkward-stable-cran"
> binaries will be (or are) updated against the R 4.2.x CRAN version.

Technically, "CRAN" in these builds is Michael Rutter's PPA, and as far
as I can see, it only updated to R 4.2, yesterday. At any rate, the
daily builds are updated, automatically. For stable-cran, I triggered a
re-build just now.

As to why the packages appear to be missing dependency information,
indeed, I'll have to look into that...