Thanks for all the hard work! and how soon would the binaries for R 4.2.X be available?

DES Alfonso Cano Robles alfonsociologo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 15:15:34 BST 2022

Thank you!!! for everything!!
I'll start updating courses with R 4.2.x and RKWard 0.7.3 info.
And will recompile RKWard for my linux distro.
Currently I'm using the daily builds  repo for Ubuntu,"
http://ppa.launchpad.net/rkward-devel/rkward-kf5-daily-r40/ubuntu/pool/main/r/rkward/"
.
Since I'm using the CRAN version of R,
Is there any chance the daily builds or "
https://launchpad.net/~rkward-devel/+archive/ubuntu/rkward-stable-cran"
binaries will be (or are) updated against the R 4.2.x CRAN version.
I was waiting for mac and windows binaries to update the linux box as well.

Regards
Alfonso

--
Dr. Alfonso Cano Robles