D19173: [InlineMessage] Tint icon and text color

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 19 23:43:10 GMT 2019

ngraham added a subscriber: mart.
ngraham added a comment.

  Also as @mart pointed out in D19044 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19044>, it might make sense to do all the styling in the qqc2 desktop style theme for this control, rather than here in Kirigami itself.

  Finally, I'm requiring that any change to this control be mirrored in the QWidgets version too (`KMessageWidget` in `KWidgetsAddons`): https://cgit.kde.org/kwidgetsaddons.git/tree/src/kmessagewidget.cpp. I put a lot of work into harmonizing their visual styles and I don't want them to drift subtly out of sync again. :)

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami