D19173: [InlineMessage] Tint icon and text color

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 19 23:39:04 GMT 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  I'm not in favor of this at all in its current form. Any tinting of the text with the background color under it reduces legibility. I'm as in favor of aesthetically appealing user interfaces as anyone, but not at the expense of usability.

  A smaller degree of tint for the text //might// work, but then it just becomes closer to the base color and what's the point? Alternatively, tinting just the icon might work though.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami