KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/applets/battery

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 6 12:48:47 CEST 2009

Am Samstag 06 Juni 2009 12:34:33 schrieb Sebastian Kügler:
> In fact, users like me and you who on the one side know that the time
> reported can never be accurate can also easily change it back. Therefore
> opt-in.
But those users who _really_ want it can not easily enable it. Yes, I'm
talking about Average Joe.

I haven't seen any good argument against "Estimated time remaining: ..." yet.
It is clearly an estimation. Period. How can any "vision" be contradicting
giving a very useful estimation to the user? What exact vision is that??

Seemingly you/Aaron are trying to tell the user what he is supposed to "want",
while all users clearly describe that they want the exact opposite.