Mutlti-color highlighting

Julius Hamilton julkhami at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 21:06:32 BST 2021

Thanks very much.

I don't see a main toolbar in my Okular (attached photo), how could I
display it?

Is there any way to get the highlight options from a right click drop down
menu?

Is it possible to make a keyboard shortcut to delete whatever highlighted
region I then press? For example, I press "d", then click on one of my
highlights, and it's deleted.

Thanks very much,
Julius