Mutlti-color highlighting

Simone Gaiarin simgunz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 08:22:15 BST 2021

Well the main toolbar is there, but it is text only in your case.

This is how it looks in my case:
[image: Screenshot_20210620_091643.jpg]

If you right click on 'zoom out' for example, then 'configure toolbars >
main toolbar <okular_part>' and you can select the 'quick annotations'
action and move it under 'current actions'

Try to rename/remove these files to go back to the default settings of
Okular
~/.config/okularrc
~/.local/share/kxmlgui5/okular/part.rc