D15580: New annotation toolbar

Simone Gaiarin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 14 06:49:40 BST 2019

simgunz added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> aacid wrote in pageview.cpp:665
> right, that's actually a tricky question.
>
> I'll try to figure it out, but you may want to play with stuff and not wait for me, a close friend of mine is getting married so don't expect anything from me until monday/tuesday

Your help is appreciated. No rush, I can work on other things in the meanwhile.

What I tried so far:

Calling this in setupActions of PageViewAnnotator:

  qDebug() << KMainWindow::memberList();
  qDebug() << KMainWindow::memberList().count();
  qDebug() << KMainWindow::memberList()[0]->toolBars().count();

I get

  (Shell(0x55c3e0f80fc0, name="okular::Shell#"))
  1
  0

So it seems that the toolbars have not been created yet at this point. I'll keep experimenting.