Kate - file tree icon

Karl Schmidt karl at lrak.net
Tue Jul 11 21:32:18 BST 2023

I understand the save icon but I'm seeing a different icon for one file - have no idea why - and an hour of searches did
not help.  Not seeing any mention of the meaning of the icons in the documentation.

I attached a screenshot of the file tree - why does the first file have a blue-C unlike other files?

I checked mode,Highlighting, Indentation, encoding - all the same.

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail karl at lrak.net
3209 West 9th Street                          Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049

It’s amazing how many people would prefer to coerce others
than to tolerate the freedom of others in exchange for their own.
-- Bret Weinstein