Kate syntax highlighting on windows

Spiro Ticic spiro.ticic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 12:58:18 BST 2023

Hi Ingo,
Thank you for the reply, I did not see that page before.
There isn't "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\org.kde.syntax-highlighting\syntax\"
on my computer, but I found it under
"%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages\KDEe.V.Kate_7vt06qxq7ptv8\LocalCache\Local\org.kde.syntax-highlighting".
There wasn't a "syntax" folder so I created it and added my syntax
file and it worked. It might have something to do with my version of
Kate being installed through Microsoft store.
It might be good to add
"%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages\KDEe.XXX\LocalCache\Local\org.kde.syntax-highlighting"
to that page in case someone else needs it.
Anyway it works now, so thank you for the reply.

Regards,
Spiro