After release, I'm planning to create branch for KDE4 and continue with KF5 on master

WADE MAXFIELD wade.maxfield at 4gwireline.com
Wed Dec 12 21:03:57 GMT 2018

  I agree with the Qt5 part.  But, on the Mac, kde4 is solid through things like Fink or ports.  I am unsure of the kde5 support at this time.  It may be fine.

  I am doing 50 things at once here, so working on this is "catch as catch can."

  Any chance the Help system will be working sooner rather than later?  On the mac, reading the documents is very difficult.  I have not found the special sauce and generally have to read through the raw text without any formatting.