After release, I'm planning to create branch for KDE4 and continue with KF5 on master

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 20:46:30 GMT 2018

Hi,

just to share my ideas for the future:

- first making a release, version 0.40.1, with the feature of not depending
on Qt3Support

- then create a new branch, master-kde4, where the 0.40.x series can be
maintained and on the master branch start switching to KF5, probably by
modifying the build-system first and using kde4support / qt4supprt (do
these exist?) and then migrating towards "pure" Qt5 and KF5

About the timeline I do not want to make any statement :-)

  Zoltan