[Ktechlab-devel] status on components

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Sat Jan 23 03:43:17 UTC 2010

hi,
i just wanted to send some status update on what I've been doing. I created
some more svg files. It takes quite some time to create a file, but I guess,
I'm getting faster. ;) I created test-circuits to help during the creation.
They don't make any sense at all, but they help in figuring out what still
needs to be done for a component or to finish the component. Here a shot of
how this looks like:
http://nbprogs.dyndns.info/~jb/screen/ktechlab-sources.png

Well :) Looks promising, doesn't it? ;) I'll finish some more components and
then try to implement some interaction.

Find the version to reproduce this in my repo in the kde4-port branch.

bye then
julian