[Ktechlab-devel] Testing document structure and simulation

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 23:25:17 UTC 2010

   Hi,

  I'm thinking about a possible way to test the entire circuit simulator.
We could load in a testbench a well-known circuit and let the simulator
run it for a few steps. The correct simulation results should be also
stored and checked against the actual results.
  For this to work, the following functionality is needed:
- load a document/file from a file
- step the simulator, from a program
- ability to collect all the node voltages and branch currents from the
circuit. As I know, currently this is not implemented.
- load previous results from files

  Opinions? (don't expect the implementation of this soon, but we could
agree on many aspects).