[Ktechlab-devel] Wow, I actually understand the ecnode family of classes now! =P

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Thu Apr 23 12:59:02 UTC 2009

Thanks to the brilliant refactoring of ecnode, I finally understand why
ktechlab confuses wires with busses.

It starts out with a network of connectors, and then goes to a network
of connectors that carry some electrical signals, to a network of
connectors that carries one electrical signal. When in truth, the case
where there is only one electrical connector is NOT a special case of
the case where there are many. The design choice to organize the code
that way anyway is causing many headaches where container classes are
used in place of simple pointers and the business about ktechlab
allowing you to connect a bus to a single wire with unpredictable results.

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.