[Ktechlab-devel] QT4 migration.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Mon Sep 22 02:34:32 UTC 2008

Today I tried moving from the custom Canvas.h header to the standard
qcanvas.h header. This caused a lot of undesirable behavior changes,
namely the "infinite plane" workspace concept stopped working --
circuits were cut off at coords 0,0; And the code wasn't able to update
the wires when new connections were made or parts were moved.

What in god's name did David do to Qcanvas and can it be ported back
into the standard tree so that we're not maintaining a ton of
trolltech's code along with our own?

Someone mentioned that he was working on a QT4 port, how is that going?

Also, I'm trying to get debugging working within kdevelop, no luck as
yet. =(

--
FAKE candidates; RIGGED machines; Don't vote.
Remember, if there aren't any anti-war candidates, it's not an election.