[Ktechlab-devel] svn activity.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Sun Sep 21 06:47:56 UTC 2008

I've been working my way down the Document class heirarchy. -- it feels
as if there should be a generic Document class somewhere in the system
libraries... Anyway.

I've been working an issue where every time I save/load my favorite
circuit it gets massively corrupted. There seems to be a family of classes:

ConRouter, NodeGroup, Connector, and ofcourse, Node, all of which may be
involved with my problem in one way or another.

The changes I've pushed out to SVN were mostly scope demotions, and then
wonderfully enough someone else started pushing out changes related to
his own node changes.

One notable change was an abuse of a Map class... -- it was being used
as a set, so I made the appropriate change. ;)

I think my bug has something to do with how the state of the circuit is
saved during each change for the undo/redo...

Going forward we'll have to decide who gets to work on which classes for
the week... too tired to keep writing, goodnite.

--
FAKE candidates; RIGGED machines; Don't vote.
Remember, if there aren't any anti-war candidates, it's not an election.