[Ktechlab-devel] Abandoned?

Alex Karantza ask9900 at rit.edu
Mon Sep 15 19:37:55 UTC 2008

Hi. I'm Alex Karantza, a third year computer engineering student at
the Rochester Institute of Technology. I've been using KTechlLab off
and on for a few years, and just heard that there is no active
maintainer, that the project is being abandoned, and so forth. For me,
this program has been very educational, entertaining, and useful - and
I haven't even used much beyond the circuit simulation aspect. I don't
have a tremendous amount of free time, but I would hate to see this
project be lost entirely, and I'd like to contribute in any way that I
can.

I'm proficient in C/C++, among many other languages, and have a decent
understanding of circuits and electronics. I also have plenty of
experience hosting web sites, if that would be helpful.

~Karantza