[Ktechlab-devel] Project administration

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Wed May 21 18:26:39 UTC 2008

Hi,
as Jason mentioned, he will leave the position as the project maintainer soon.
So we are looking for a successor. I would have offered to do the job, but
somehow I'm afraid, that I've got too little experience in maintaining a
project.

I think working on a project in the spare time has to be fun, and I have fun
with coding, and not doing administration things. I could do the sf.net
project administration, that means: give access to the svn for other
developers, announce some news and so on, but I don't know, if I'm the man
for planning a large project like this is, yet.

I think, I should just try it, since we are now at a point, where we need a
new maintainer.

Well, I just wanted to have my thoughts about that topic somewhere in the
public, may be, I should open a blog for that purpose, since this would be a
better way to publish and discuss ideas about the project. ;) We also have
got some thoughts in the wiki, but that are more based on technical issues..

bye then
julian