[Ktechlab-devel] KTechlab should not die

Jose Luis Galvez Lopez digigalos at yahoo.es
Wed May 21 19:17:17 UTC 2008

I am a Spanish teacher of electronic (I ask forgiveness for my English) and I think that KTechlab is a good program and very educational. I think use it with my students the next academic year. Therefore I believe that Ktechlab should not die.

Unfortunately I am not a programmer, but I want help to the community and now I am working in the Wiki with educational examples. I would like to translate the Wiki to Spanish. Is this possible?

Sincerely

José Luis Gálvez
digigalos

PNo imprimir si no es necesario. Protejamos el Medio Ambiente.
Do not print if it is not necessary. Protect Enviroment.Software libre, conocimiento libre, cultura libre.
Usuario Linux nº 299.45

digigalos