[Ktechlab-devel] to all willing translations

Gilson Júnio gilsondeelt at oi.com.br
Sat May 17 21:50:32 UTC 2008

On Saturday 17 May 2008 16:15:25 ktechlab-devel-request at lists.sourceforge.net
wrote:
> Hey!
> I'm glad to hear that there are quite some users out there, that are
> willing to help to make ktechlab better and translate it to their mother
> tongue. If you would like to have your language in the svn repo, just send
> your work to me, I'll put it into svn. That's just in the case you have
> done some work, yet. If not.... I don't know, if it would be a great idea
> to start the translation at this point. I'd suggest to wait a bit, to see,
> what the future for this project will bring.
>
> bye then
> julian

Ok, Julian
I'm very sad hearing the shutdown of the KTechlab project
I use it since 2006, when I started my technical course.
I'm not a C++ programmer yet, but I wanna help to turn-it-on the project

Julian, I didn't start the KTechlab translation to pt_BR
'cause I'm envolved with kde-i18n-pt_BR too, and I didn't have answer about
the translation.
But I wanna translate it, and I must start it in some days,  but I will wait a
bit "to see what the future for this project will bring".

So long for all
--
Gilson Júnio
KDE-i18n-pt_BR translator | KTechlab translator