[Ktechlab-devel] to all willing translators

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Sat May 17 12:47:27 UTC 2008

Hey!
I'm glad to hear that there are quite some users out there, that are willing
to help to make ktechlab better and translate it to their mother tongue. If
you would like to have your language in the svn repo, just send your work to
me, I'll put it into svn. That's just in the case you have done some work,
yet. If not.... I don't know, if it would be a great idea to start the
translation at this point. I'd suggest to wait a bit, to see, what the future
for this project will bring.

bye then
julian