[Ktechlab-devel] Interesting working project

Lawrence Shafer detroit371 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 02:20:21 UTC 2007

I think if we could define components in XML/images/python it would give
ktechlab a great boost. Just some way to add/download components. I only
said python because I know it well and think everyone should!!! A
component could be a bzipped XML file and SVG image with optional python
modules, the SVG could even be inline with the XML. Components could
even be built in stacks, IE subcircuits, all in one component file. So a
logic gate would be made of transistors and IC's would be made of logic
gates....