[Ktechlab-devel] Interesting working project

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Wed Sep 19 04:18:07 UTC 2007

ugh.

I'm looking at what it would take to make a "load component from XML"
method for class component and I'm reminded that I had made a bunch of
robustness enhancements to something in that part of the source tree but
I forgot which class it was in. something about removing a cached
pointer in favor of an accessor method to eliminate the possibility of a
certain type of pointer bug and in order to make the debugging output
more readable.. where'dIputthatcode....

I've also started sketching out a prototype XML format.

--
Opera: Sing it loud! :o(  )>-<