[Ktechlab-devel] Interesting working project

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Wed Sep 19 01:09:22 UTC 2007

I bought my annual copy of Absolute Sound's editors choice awards...
Naturally the stuff they recommend ranges from a bit pricey to
astronomically expensive. For instance, they want $22k for this piece of
junk: http://www.mbl-germany.de/Reference_html/1611_d.html

The line receivers and DACs the thing is built on have already been
declared obsolete by the vendor!!! =P I think the thing can be spanked
in every conceivable measure of merit for no more than $800.

Since I was laid off last week (!!!), I'll have a great deal more time
to work on ktechlab... Anyone else have projects that they want to see
done?

--
Opera: Sing it loud! :o(  )>-<