[Ktechlab-devel] Project Administrator

Jason Lucas jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 10 04:05:05 UTC 2007

OK Guys,

Can I make my role as Project Administrator clear - I'm here to
encourage and promote active participation of users in the KTechLab
project. I also pay for the hosting of the KTechlab website and wiki.
My role is to ensure that this project stays active. My role is NOT to
sort out the multitude of coding issues surrounding KTechLab. That is
YOUR role. KTechLab is YOUR project to develop. I'm just here to ensure
it remains on-line.

As for svn access, anyone can download from the repository (read the SF
help files). For svn write access, Please contact me or Chitlesh.

NB. If you want to get involved in this project PLEASE contact us via
this list. I will not in future respond to personal e-mails.

Jason.
Project Administrator, KTechLab