[Ktechlab-devel] svn access + cleanup

Julan Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Sat Nov 10 16:44:30 UTC 2007

Hi list,
I almost finished my work for university now and am looking forward to start
working on ktechlab. Jason (or Chitlesh), could you please grant svn access
to me so I can start cleaning up the trunk (at least: make clean && make
distclean) because it's really annoying to clean this up at every new
checkout manually. I also noticed that my patch (I sent month ago) is still
not in the trunk, so I can add this, too.

Thanks so far.

Alan, can you also check in your newest stuff into your branch? Then I can
have a look at your directory and help to wipe out that automake stuff that
really shouldn't be in svn.

bye then
julian

PS: do you need my sf.net username? It's jb-good