[Ktechlab-devel] Revenge of Automake...

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Fri Dec 22 01:44:16 UTC 2006

Gleeful from my earlier success, I started to write a math library under
Ktechlab and inport[sp!] some of my linear algebra classes. OK...

I completely trashed my config files and, with much agony, repaired
them. The only problem is that when I rebuild the files, IT COMPLETELY
IGNORES THE NEW DIRECTORY I CREATED AND SET UP USING KDEVELOP'S AUTOMAKE
MANAGER!!! GAH!!!

I'm gaining a deeper appreciation of the structure of the source code as
it is and how it's component libraries are integrated. Unit testing
should be as easy as linking against the component library and hammering
its functionality.

Anyone know how to tame autoconf/automake and KDE's customized version
thereof?

--
People say DOS is not reliable, For me it is as constant as the speed of
light.