[Ktechlab-devel] the little dots.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Sat Dec 23 20:03:04 UTC 2006

[space bar is broken, help!!]

does anyone  know what class the little dots o n the  circ uit
 diagrams  belong to? I  keep seeing instances  where many  giga-ampres
 go   in  one    side  and disappear.  summing up  all the   currents on
the schematic reveals that the ground is not  reporting its current.
       but  doesn't  account  for the obviously erronious  currents  and
voltages I see everywhere.

also, there should never  be  any ground  current in a   circuit powered
        by a generator or   battery.

--
People say DOS is not reliable, For me it is as constant as the speed of
light.