[Ktechlab-devel] fixed it....

Lawrence Shafer detroit371 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 17:36:00 UTC 2006

Alan Grimes wrote:
> I wish automake would just give me a break one of these days. I don't
> know how to fix this.
Hehe! [wikid smiley]. That is the biggest thing I miss from the old
QuickBasic days.... And the hardest thing for me to get my little head
wrapped around when I first switched to linux 8 years ago. Now it's
pretty much bash for me, cause automake has bashed my head enough. When
I was on win98, I did all my electronic control from gui apps written in
Vbas, now bash has sweetly and simply replaced it for me ;) You can even
do some nice gui stuff with bash.

OK, enough OT bashing automake!

Lawrence