[Ktechlab-devel] I HATE AUTOMAKE.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Thu Dec 21 19:58:40 UTC 2006

GRR!!!

I casually typed "automake" and hosed my sources. =\

I think the correct way to fix this problem is to fix
./src/gui/Makefile.am so that it will know how to make .moc files from
.h files.

It correctly detects the moc compiler:

MOC = /usr/qt/3/bin/moc

I just don't know how to tell it to use that compiler on specific files
to get other specific files only by editing Makefile.am. =(

When this fix is done, I will be ready to release my first-round of code
cleanups along with many added comments edited into the code suggesting
the next set of changes.

I wrote some vector and matrix classes for school this fall, I think
they would be a solid improvement over the current set of classes. =)

There also needs to be a suite of unit tests...

--
People say DOS is not reliable, For me it is as constant as the speed of
light.