[Ktechlab-devel] Great work here!

Kitts kitts at hotpop.com
Tue Nov 15 18:42:11 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I would like to congratulate the developers of KTechLab for the excellent
work they are doing. No, i do not use KTechLab to comment much about it as
I am an Atmel AVR user and would have been pleased to see the AVR processor
also being supported. I hope there is a future versions will support this
processor.

The AVR is a very impressive processor and has a huge user base and is also
well supported by open source tools. I really wish that the AVR were
supported by this excellent tool.

I know, i can add the support if i needed it so much. I would love do that
but i do not have the ability to do so.

Anyway, Keep the good work going!
--
Cheers!