[Ktechlab-devel] Error in compiling svn rev 521

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Tue Nov 15 00:08:54 UTC 2005

> I am using x86_64 gcc version 3.4.4 (Gentoo 3.4.4-r1, ssp-3.4.4-1.0,
> pie-8.7.8) and KDE 3.3.2
>
> The old Gentoo ebuild (Ktechlab version 0.1) compiled and ran OK)
>
> What am I missing?

The functions that are causing compilation errors were introduced in KDE 3.4
libraries; I normally don't test compilation against KDE <= 3.3, so these
bugs go unnoticed.

I've committed a fix for the bugs shown in your make output, but there are
probably tonnes more.

If you could run something like "make -i &> output.log" to get a full compile
log with all the errors included and send it to the list, then that would be
great :) (the list limit is 40 kB per email though - so you might need to zip
it up or send it directly to me).

Regards,
David Saxton